Hidup. Pengalaman. Pelajaran. Cerita. Cita. Cinta

Monday, September 27, 2004

I Love You

Ada yang tau lagu ini..?

I Love You - by Sofie

Since the day we met
It seems like heaven came to me
I've got this funny sense of humor that delivers me
Is it good or bad that I believe each word you say
It feel that nothing can go wrong in your company

* I am honest not untouchable
I am a woman but not weak
I am fighting for my honor
And I am not so quickly pleased
I am honest not untouchable
And I don't like second touch
But I know that since the day I do
It's getting out of hand
I love you.....

Don't wonder how I know your name
It's whispered by the breeze
And in searching way it's hypnotising me
How can you size the spaces between love and admiration
It is frightening, it is something I can't see
Back to *

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

December 23, 2005 at 3:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aku tau !! dan lagi suka dengerin, searching liriknya eh sampai deh di blog ini. Thanks :-)

December 27, 2007 at 4:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

akhirnya... gw dapet jg lirik ini...
setelah sekian lama mencari....
tapi kok kayaknya ada yang beda ma di tempat karaokean langganan gw ya...?
kan jd beda arti...
mana yng bener ya...
after all.. thenkyu banget deh....

May 25, 2008 at 11:34 PM

 
Blogger ab said...

gilaaa.. siapapun anda, pasti keren bgt. hahaha gue udah ngidam lagu ini dari kelas 2 smp. abisnya guru inggris gue pasang di lab bahasa dan kita musti lengkapin liriknya. nah gue tu dulu nyanyi paling kenceng. lagunya asoy.. emak-emak gimana gitu. HAHAHAHA
gue searchnya di google gue nulisnya "i am honest not untouchable". HAHAHHA ketemu. thanks ya gue jadi tau judul dan liriknya. thanks once again!!

August 13, 2008 at 11:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

asli ini lagu bener2 cerita tentang wanita yg tegar banget, gila mantep ni lagu

tq ya boss lirik nya, [gw save as buat koleksi gpp kan]

August 14, 2008 at 1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home